2015 GEBIN Meeting
The German Endocrine-Brain-Immune-Network meeting will provide an exciting interdisciplinary program covering various fields including anatomy, dermatology, endocrinology, ethology, gynecology, immunology, neurology, pharmacology, psychiatry, psychology, and zoology.
The Congress, April 23-25, 2015
The GEBIN scientific meeting will cover thematic sessions including:
- Peripheral Neuroimmune Interactions
- Neuroendocrinology and Immune Function
- Stress, Behavior, and Immune Function
- Neuroimmunology & Neuroinfectiology
- Neuroendocrine-Immune Network in Psychiatric Disease.
The Educational Short Course, April 22-23, 2015
The GEBIN Educational Short Course for graduate and PhD students will be held by specialists in the various fields presenting basic elements of the communication between the nervous, the endocrine and the immune systems.
Congres website: 2015 GEBIN Meeting (PDF)